Who Can Enter: To participate, Entrants must meet the following eligibility criteria and affirmatively accept these Official Rules:
- Entrant must NOT be a “professional actor” or a member of any performers/actors guild or actors union;
- Entrant must NOT be under any contractual obligation that would conflict with this Contest or the Official Rules;
- Entrant must be an individual (only the listed Entrant may contribute to the Submission, no group entries or third party contributions are permitted);
- Entrant must be the rightful owner of the Submission and the Submission must be the Entrant’s original creation and fully comply with these Official Rules;
- Entrant must be a legal resident physically residing within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where restricted or prohibited by law;
- Entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of legal majority in their state of primary residence at time of entry;
- Entrant, if selected as a Grand Prize Winner, must be available to travel the week of November 5, 2012 or the week of November 12, 2012 (exact dates will be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion and communicated to Finalists);
- Entrant must NOT be an employee, owner, officer or director of Sponsor, Developer, Administrator, Twentieth Century Fox Television, or any other person/company directly involved with the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons. For purposes of the Contest, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses; and
- Entrant, if selected as a potential Finalist, must consent to a background check as a condition of eligibility and as a condition of being designated as an actual Finalist. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by Contest Entities to help ensure that a Finalist’s participation in the Contest will not, in Contest Entities’ sole discretion, bring Contest Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest Entities. If requested, each Finalist agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Contest Entities reserve the right to contact any person or entity, including any third party referenced in the background check.
How To Enter:
The Submission Period begins on or about Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 12:01a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Submission Period”).
During the Submission Period, Entrants must either visit the Contest homepage at www.youregonnagetsomewalkons.com, www.facebook.com/netflix and www.facebook.com/ArrestedDevelopment (“Websites”) or automatically enter by including #BluthWalkOn to either a Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr Submission.
What You Can Win:
Each Grand Prize Winner will receive a three (3) days, two (2) nights for the winner and one (1) guest to Los Angeles, CA consisting of the following: (a) round-trip economy class air transportation for two (2) people from the major airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence to Los Angeles, California (or, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, $500 in lieu of air travel if winner lives within a 200 mile radius of Los Angeles); (b) three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations for Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest at a hotel selected by Contest Entities (one room; double occupancy and room tax only); (c) a visit to the Arrested Development set and the opportunity to participate as a “walk-on” extra during filming; and (d) $500 spending money. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $2,500.